- The Horizon- PN 3000 is a Horizontal Anchorage Life Line made up of 30 mm Polyester Webbing equipped with the KARAM Ratchet Tensioner that allows easy tensioning of the lifeline between two structures. Both the ends are provided with Auto Locking Steel Karabiners (Our Ref PN 113)
- The whole system is supplied in a bag , which is permanently attached to the assembly and also enables the user to easily carry the system with the help of comfortable shoulder hanging straps provided in the bag.
- Once fitted, you can easily put back the extra webbing not deployed along the length, into the Bag.
- Conforms to EN 795:1996, Class B
- Available Length- Total 20m, thus the user can use it for a length ranging from 5m to 20m.
- Tested & Certified for use by Two Users simultaneously.
Once the Lifeline is fitted, the user can easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline using a Karabiner. This allows movement along the length while keeping the user secured and safe at all times.